[at-l] Re: PBS was THE ATC & Membership therein - a bit longish

"There is enough oil to provide for our BASIC needs, but people who purchase SUVs and Duallies and GasGuzzlers?are the ones who seem to be yelling the most versus me driving my ten-year-old Escort and getting 38 to 40 miles per gallon.? And YES, many of the SUV owners are Republicans.? But many are Democrats, too.? (I grew up near DeeCee and I've watched all the SUVs and Limos drive by with various Legislators inside.? Dems are as guilty of waste as anyone else.)"
?
Ye who are without sin cast the first stone.
?
Weary
?