[at-l] Indoor wildlife surprise

I discovered this weekend that I have a mole or
multiples thereof in my backyard.  However as of this
morning the population hopefully may be down by one
because I noticed as I was leaving for work that the
brand new out of the box mole trap was sprung.  Have
to check it out when I get home.

I also put grub killer on the lawn, but maybe that
doesn't count as a wildlife encounter...

Kent Gardam

--- Lilla Thompson <lthompson@hollins.edu> wrote:

> Anybody else have an interesting encounter with
> wildlife this weekend?

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html