From: "Leslie Booher"
To: ; "Jim Bullard"
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Well, I'm sending it

For years, I've tried to get Nevada Barr to set one of her novels on the AT.
She always sets them in a national park. She didn't like the idea that it
was a linear park, which would make it hard to write a mystery about.
However, she's now written two on the Natchez Trace, which is also linear.
Of course, she did that because she married the man who's manager of the
Mississippi section of the Natchez Trace, so she could write without leaving
home. anklebear