[at-l] New Georgia Interstate to cross Trail twice

The AT runs west of I-83 (From Baltimore to to Harrisburgh
(ends at I-78) therefore it does not cross I-83.  I forgot
about I-33 the route I use to get to Wind Gap.  I knoew it is a
state road, but I know where there is an I-33 sign.

Grey Owl
Who is possitive of this answer as he has hiked this section
many times