[at-l] Exploitation of resources WAS New Georgia Interstate to cross Trail

Well maybe this wasn't on the Free Republic website...

http://tinyurl.com/8l7um
I did hear about it while I was visiting my son in Panama City, Florida.

Natives there are restless.  Opposed to it ruining their beaches.  They've got grassroots people working overtime to get the word out and to get letters to Congress to cry 'foul' (or fowl, if you wish).

Congress is chicken (fowl) to come right out and tell the public what they're planning to do.  Congress is also chicken when it comes to all the oil that's being drilled in Alaska right now and being sent to Japan for balance of trade.  (Or so I've been told on Free Republic.)

Fowl foul.

Again, it always comes down to the 'almighty' dollar.  Greed is the mother-whatsee of invention.  And in the USofA, nothing is sacred.

Coosa