[at-l] Policing the trail...

In a message dated 6/4/2005 10:21:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lbooher@pure.net writes:
*
*
*
Second, I really don't appreciate your rudeness to me in front of the whole
list, and I refuse to discuss it with you further, either on list or off.  If
anyone did care about MacKaye's intentions before, you're driving them off with
your constant hacking and pecking at us.  And, although we can look at the
"From" line and see who's writing, probably even tell by your style and what you
say, you rarely sign what you write.  I always stand up to what I've written.
 And if I'm wrong, I try to recognize it and admit it.  Don't try baiting me
anymore.

anklebear
*
*
*

           Sorry if those questions upset you Anklebear. They were asked
sincerely. But I'm forced to add by the dictates of normal discourse that I rest
my case. There are genuinely some questions Trail members should be able to
answer without considering them insults. Really, I feel the List would be
*enhanced* by open discussion of these subjects rather than personal vilification...

*