[at-l] Section Hike, Bear Mtn to Cheshire MA

Hello gang... I'm planning a section hike from
the Bear Mountain bridge to (hopefully) Cheshire
or Dalton, MA, commencing in a couple of weeks.

Any recommendation for useful town stops, towns
or facilities to avoid... favorite shelters, shelters to
avoid, etc -- would be appreciated.  Hopefully
current info.  (I doubt my 1990 Philosopher's
Guide can be trusted at this point.)

How are the views in this section, I wonder?

rafe b.
aka terrapin