[at-l] From roanoke.com: Finding an oasis

The Roanoke Times

The Roanoke Times

Manage my Paper Get the Paper Contact Us

News Sports Outdoors Entertainment Obituaries Business

Classifieds Jobs

Archives Message Boards Politics Weather

Leslie Booher thought the following article on roanoke.com might interest you.

Finding an oasis

"You pamper them. We do everything except breathe for them and walk the trail for them," says Brenda Hopkins, owner of the Rendezvous Motel in Pearisburg, which offers showers, food and beds for hikers.

Please visit: http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/24902.html

Comments:

This link will be valid until Tuesday, July 05, 2005