[at-l] Question about Bryson's book

In a message dated 6/4/2005 11:11:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
optimyst@gmail.com writes:
I will write a letter to him care of the
publisher to ask him directly about his motivations for skipping the
1999 Gathering in Hanover.
That's quite a change in form from your earlier declarations that "...the
myopia (and
bloodlust) of a segment of the membership chased him away." and "...I'm quite
sure he had no answers or stomach for a hostile, closed-minded audience."
Where'd you get that stuff anti-ALDHA stuff anyways? Trailplace?

Teej