[at-l] To AT-L and Robert WAS New Georgia Interstate to cross Trail twice

I promise to TRY to disregard additional BBryson 'bait' posts to AT-L >after< someone here is able to contact BBryson and obtain some reasonable explanation from him for his no-show at ALDHA.

I guess I need to copy this and paste it to Word and make a HUGE poster out of it so I'll recall it.  What with my medical reasons for lack of memory recall.  (It gets scary how many times my mind goes blank and I have no recall of events.)  (Wonder if that means I just don't recall Thru Hiking the AT back in 1974?)

Coosa