[at-l] New Georgia Interstate to cross Trail twice

That's what I meant...like I-90, which is an A.T. ONLY bridge, then there are others that it shares with a roadway.
-"Camo"

the at crosses the pike in ma... so take it off the highways-that-cross-the-at list

the pike is i90 also known as the massachusetts turnpike in my neck of the woods or just the mass pike

camojack@comcast.net wrote:
You just can't let that go, huh? :-)

Did you go see "Hitchhiker"?

Another question:
How many Interstates does the A.T. cross?

-"Camo"