[at-l] THE ATC & Membership therein - a bit longish

Wow, Solar Bear, where do I go to vote for you being Prez of this here ATC?  You've some wonderful ideas for expanding the
membership.  And, quite frankly, I don't see why the ATC doesn't attempt some of them.  Could it be cost?  .....sigh.....  There are
many members that would be willing to donate their time to reach out to educational and civic groups, but someone has to organize
all that stuff.  How would it look if all of us started doing things in the name of the ATC without their supreme stamp of approval
upon it??---we'd be blackballed for sure, that's what.  So, it's up to the ATC to guide it's membership as well as organize actions
to expand membership.

(Oh, and my 3 Girl Scouts joined the organization because I wanted to start a troop in our hometown because there wasn't anything
for girls to do in our area.  Just FYI.)

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)