[at-l] C & O biking trip...

Just in case anyone might be interested, I'm doing a "section bike" of the C
& O Canal Towpath, starting where the A.T. intersects with it. Actually, I'm
doing it even if NOBODY'S interested...on June 11-12.
(I won't be ALONE, in any case, but I meant if none of y'all come along)

If you can join me, great. The plan is to depart BY 12 Noon on the 11th,
then ride a leisurely 20 miles to a hiker/biker campsite, where we'll spend
the night. Then on the 12th, we'll ride back to our starting point.

Let me know if you want in, and I'll send you a right nice Word? document
with directions, maps, pictures and et cetera...

-"Camo"