[at-l] (no subject)

Yeah, me too.  I wish my scoutmaster had been more into the outdoors.
Growing up in Tucson my outdoor training consisted of learning about
everything that could kill or harm you when out of doors (in the
desert, that qualified as everything, I think, seemingly all animals
and insects, even sunlight and rain (flash-floods)).  So, looking
back, I was not as exposed to hiking as I would have liked to have
been at a young age.

Greg