[at-l] Trip Report, sorta

Yep I-78 in the Lehig Valley is single lane in both directions,
I-81 outside of Harrisburgh is a mess, I-83 South of
Harrisburgh is just a series of cattle  shoots and I-95
between Boston and Richmond is the world's longest parking
lot.  On the other hand there are no backups on the AT,
probably could get through the state faster if one hiked the
trails.

Grey Owl

  Drove over 1200 miles the
>last two days.  Know what I found out?  While the
maintainers are out
>there sharpening the rocks on the Trail in PA, the PA
highway maintenance
>folks are out there roughing up the interstates!  :-P
Haven't time to
>read all the posts, but I see Felix says you been playing
nice.  Keep it
>up.  50th high school reunion here over the next three
days.  We'll see