[at-l] Re: A Walk in the Woods

It does seem odd that an author would do so. Maybe he didn't. Maybe he contacted someone and that person failed to deliver the message. Maybe he couldn't show and could not contact someone that day, but contacted them at a later time and that message was never passed on. Maybe he is an ass and doesn't care about the people that gathered that day. Maybe... maybe... maybe... This is much like making "if" statements. If my mother had wheels, she'd be a wagon. If pigs could fly...

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 6/1/2005 2:49:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,