[at-l] Policing the trail...

RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

>  Anyone who needs to push Benton MacKaye from his own creation is
> only speaking loudly about what I'm getting at. These people forget that
> Avery
> would probably be back in Hartford doing condo land deal legal cases if it
> weren't for MacKaye.

New listers please note: Please don't respond to R&R's on-list about his
goofy posts. They boil down to screeches about R&R's bizarre belief that he has a
Special Trail Understanding known to him alone that he is however completely
unable to articulate, and that all of we lesser beings are to him mere scumbags
that hate the Trail. See the archives here and on Whiteblaze.net if you want
to see past examples of R&R's desperate pleas for attention, but please, don't
feed the Troll.

Teej