[at-l] OT - Re: Elephant hanging

>>Topsy killed three men in three years, the last being a
>> trainer who fed her a lit cigarette.

This is as depressing a thing as I've read all week.

You just gotta feel sorry for most animals, born into a world filled
with stupid humans. I'm dead serious.

It's one reason why I just had to quit training horses.
The horses were eager enough pupils, and learned their lessons quickly.
But the people (myself included at times) were thick-headed,
conceptual (vs. the real world animals operate in), ego-centric,
unwise in their use of power, mightily tuned out to the animal's
viewpoint and filled with their own importance in the big scheme of
things.

There's just alot of war in our race. I don't see that changing,
there's more humans in the world than ever.

Hmmmm, I think I need to get outside and smell some roses. I feel a
dark despair coming on.

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/