[at-l] Lost Hiker

In a message dated 6/1/2005 1:29:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> Maybe he's just enjoying himself so much that he forgot to go home.

In a message dated 6/1/2005 1:12:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bror8588@aol.com writes:

> Or a wandering hiker without a clue that anyone is looking for  him
>
> .

Yeah who knows.

If I go missing for a month on a thru-hike and miss a maildrop you can assume
I'm dead.  No tears, just toss a couple cold ones down, knowing I died doing
what I enjoyed most!

After a couple days, don't waste your time looking either.

Sly