[at-l] sew, again...

OH! OH! OH! OH! I finally thought of a joke to add to this. You could take copies of the old Batman TV show and then you could burn...

wait for it...

wait for it...

 CAMPY FIREWOOD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, I've officially lost my mind.

Richard C Evans <optimyst@gmail.com> wrote:
After World War II, it would have been fashionable to take despised
books of Hitler's with you to your campsite. Then you could have
burned Mein Kampf firewood. :-)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear