[at-l] Alert: Adirondacks and Bear Canisters

In a message dated 5/30/2005 3:20:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
akamp@qwest.net writes:

> that is stuped if peopel new how to hang right the bears wouldnt get them.
> I eman I live were ther are more griz then any were esle in the us and they
> are evry smart and ahev goten food from idiots but they have yet got any of my
> food becuse I knwo how to hang it right

Blah, blah, blah, you don't know squat, triple, triple crown bag of BS.

Go hang your food in the Sierras and see how long it last.  The problem is
many bears show no fear and will take the time and effort to acquire unattended
food.  If you personally protect your food and pop them with a rock they'll
soon realize it's not their food they're messing with.