[at-l] A Few Comments about the ATC---

At 12:17 PM 5/30/2005 -0400, Nightwalker wrote:
>ID is one of the most disgusting legal precedents ever created in this
>country. If a man doesn't own his own land, what does he own?

I've said it before in these debates and I'll say it again, you *own* only
what you can take with you when you die, your honor, good reputation and
the love of family and friends. You are merely a steward of the rest.

"If you think you *own* land, try not paying your taxes and you will find
out who really owns it." Peter Fonda in an interview with Merv Griffin