[at-l] ATC

I have to respectfully disagree.  There would be no harm in actively
requesting member input. For the most part, only those with a real interest
or agenda would respond. Having a member organization that feels somewhat
disenfranchised would appear to be be simply trying to use the members a
source of revenue.  There are many members out her in cyber space who are
equally qualified to offer input.  Of course, we need access to the
information that the board does to operate on a level playing field. Its an
old corporate trick to keep information close so that those with other
ideas are blind sided and made to look a little less knowing to weaken
their positions. On the other side of that coin, maybe the "opposition"
might have come to the same conclusion or had a better idea if they had all
the info to work with in the first place.

Mainframe