The ATC -- [Was: Re: [at-l] Re: A Walk in the Woods]

I'm not sure this is such a good idea.  I am a member of the green mountian club and send dues and a little extra each year.  I live in Florida and it would be a little tough to do volunteer work but I like to think the membership money helps a little bit.
Clyde

 Establish a > percentage, or a ratio, based on the current relationship -- take the number