[at-l] ATC

Let's have this discussion after the unveiling of the new ATC website.
 It should be a much more dynamic site than what we are used to.  I
don't feel it is appropriate to say more than that. (using the
rationale of "wait until Christmas morning to open your presents.")
Suffice it to say that I believe we have world class skills on staff
with our new director of communications coming from AOL.  I expect
Marty Bartels to become a true superstar of ATC.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear