[at-l] ATC

In a message dated 5/28/2005 3:36:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, TrailR  writes:

Maybe the consultant idea isn't so bad....
YMMV

Perhaps it depends upon who the "Consultants" are.  If they are  familiar wit
h the AT fine, if they are just consulting about financial programs  (how to
access greater funding from the Government, the Industrial Complex,  Members,
or Investments) then their influence should be limited to that rather  than to
the other aspects of Appalachian Trail life.

The success of the Nature Conservancy may be an ideal in the minds of those
who are on the Board (D or M).  My concern is that the membership may not  be
a priority for the elected.  Then again I may just be out of  touch.  Hey, it
happens.

Skylander