[at-l] Sneaks was A Walk in the Woods

In a message dated 5/27/2005 8:12:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

Speaking of buying gear, I got a great deal on some New Balance  807's from a
link that was posted on the pct-l recently.  I've never  hiked in them before
but lots of experienced hikers swear by  them.

Both Men's and Women can save even more....  As generally  seems to be the
case with NB, you want to order a 1/2 to whole size larger  than normal.

A link with the  links...

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9018
**

I hiked through SNP in 806's on my 03 thru. Light, comfortable,
easy on the knees, fun to hike in.... BUT, blister city when it rained,
and in 03 it always rained. I switched back to my Lowa's in Harpers  Ferry.

hotdog AT 03