[at-l] (no subject)

Thanks for the welcome!! I hope to do a long weekend sometime this summer- just don't know when. I'm hoping to do some hiking in the Maryland, NoVa, WVA area to get a feel for what "easy" on the AT seems like for me. I'm a newbie to backpacking, so it's still kind of interesting to find what I can and can't do. I almost went to Trail Days, but the finances weren't there, so I had to miss. Maybe next year- then I'm sure to meet some of the gang, if I haven 't before then. It'll sure be interesting!
Jen