[at-l] Bridges out in the Whites

At 10:55 PM 5/25/2005 -0400, Suzie Buchanan wrote:
>But the mooses have been happy, and
>I've watched several from my living room and my bedroom.  We've got a
>momma and her calf, as well as a pretty good size bull, in the
>immediate neighborhood.  It's been fun to watch bullwinkle's antlers
>coming in.

Mooses Come Walking

       by Arlo Guthrie

Mooses come walking up over the hill.
Mooses come walking. They rarely stand still
When mooses come walking, they walk where they will.
And mooses come walking up over the hill.

Mooses look into your window at night.
They look to the left and they look to the right.
Mooses or Caribouses? The mooses are smiling; they think it's a zoo.
That's why the mooses like looking at you.

So, if you see mooses while lying in bed,
It's best to just stay there, pretending you're dead.
The mooses will leave, and you'll get the thrill
Of seeing the mooses go over the hill.