[at-l] re: RE"Policing the Trail

Really. You're silly, TOO...but most folx like YOU. :-)
(Not that nobody likes THEM; but they're controversial)
-"Camo"
> Carol Donaldson wrote:
>
> > And other than Felix, Baltimore Jack, Wingfoot, Warren Doyle and a few
> others,

 Wow!!! I wonder what I e'er did to get thrown in with THAT group of
 'people'... that's what I wonder. From gregbrown at mindspring.com  Wed May 25 08:24:22 2005
From: gregbrown at mindspring.com (gregbrown@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed May 25 09:25:55 2005
Subject: [at-l] the future is here.. or about to be

I present the solar cell backpack:

http://www.rewarestore.com/product/020010005.html

Granted, it is not built towards long-distance hikers but I'll give Gregory or Kelty a few months and I'm sure we'll see this kind of thing on the market.  If they don't build it, I will so if you run into me on the trail, yes, I will have solar cells integrated into my pack.

Greg