[at-l] Flameless Heating kit???

Has anyone seen the new Mountain Oven Flameless Heating Kit.  What I wonder is what are the heat activation pads made out of?  I
know that the salt tabs would combine are the catalyst that causes the heat.  Are they basically like hand warmers?  Hmm
.  I would
like to attempt to make a homemade version of this.  Any scientists out there wanna help me out?  There?s gotta be a cheaper way to
do this than $2.40 a use.  Geez
..you can buy a whole can of alcohol for that.

Here is the link for it.    <http://www.mountainhouse.com/data/new_prdcts.html> http://www.mountainhouse.com/data/new_prdcts.html

*	Mountain Oven Flameless Heating Kit is designed to heat Mountain House products in our New Stand Up Pouch.
*	Heats Mountain House products in 20 minutes
*	Just add ambient temperature, potable (clean) water to Mountain House meals.
*	Mountain Oven heating process increases water temperature about 100? F.

Product Information

*	Suggested Retail Price $11.99
*	5 uses per kit / $2.40 per use
*	Product Code - #20-657
*	Kit Size is 10" width, 12" height , Kit Weight 14 ounces

Mountain Oven Components

*	1 - Reusable Insulated Outer Pouch
*	1 - Plastic Storage Bag
*	1 - Plastic Bottle