[at-l] Policing the trail...

Someone wrote:"...But, I can certainly see how some folx would like to be able
to get away from it (noise pollution) for a little while" And someone else
responded "Isn't that why they made earplugs? "

If all I wanted was silence, I'd still be around my ex-wife!

Noise pollution prevents one from hearing nature, as best as possible.
There will still be the hum of the FAA generators on SnowBird Mtn, the
airplanes whizzing overhead, and the not so distant roar of the RoboMowers
as they invade the planet.

Yep, I think there is something worthwhile in the compromise of imperfect
maintenance in Wilderness Areas.

OrangeBug
<wondering where I can get orange ear buds for my iPod>