From: "Shelly Hale" <shellydhale@earthlink.net>
To: <shellydhale@earthlink.net>; "'AT-list'" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:24 PM
Subject: RE: [at-l] I've got a week free....now which section to do???
HELP!!!!

Well, Leastun has sure surprised me.  When I told her about that section
with the ponies and such, her sisters got really upset.
They REALLY want to see those ponies, too.  However, Leastun doesn't want to
do the same section twice--go figure.  At any rate, she has decided that she
will wait to see the ponies and doing that section until we can all go.
Isn't that just the sweetest thing?!
Now, if only I could get the older two to be that sweet!  LOL

So, I'm back to the drawing board on a section to do with just Leastun and
me.  Any other suggestions?

(Oh, and as a side note, I want to make sure there are plenty of water spots
along whatever section we do because it will be during high summer and I
hate the heat!  LOL)

Tenacious Tanasi
   (Shelly Hale)