[at-l] colorando...

No entiendo, señor. ¿Qué dices?
-"Camo"

From: jestbill at yahoo.com (william fitzpatrick)
Date: Fri May 20 06:02:45 2005
Subject: [at-l] Policing the trail...

--- RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 5/19/2005 5:19:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> jestbill@yahoo.com writes:
> *
> *
> *
> Neither Puritans nor Outlaws run things for very long in this world. Really,
> the only reason the whole thing hasn't been paved and made "safe" and
> accessible for your average couch potato is that it would be too expensive to
> do that.
> Let's make sure it stays that way.
> *
> *
> *
>

>           That's not really true. The AT has guidelines and a guiding premise
>
> believe it or not. Something hikers probably spend too much time not
> realizing...

Not exactly relevant.  "Guidelines" and "guiding premises" can be changed with
the stroke of a pen.  All it would take is for a bunch of couch potatoes to
decide they want to "hike the AT" but don't want to deal with any dirt.
The only thing stopping them is that they (usually) don't want to pay for
public "improvements" of any kind unless they have something to do with auto traffic.

JestBill  Ga--->Me '03

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html