[at-l] colouring

Actually, now that I'm a home owner with a lawn of my own... I "greenen" my
lawn often.  Now, don't go assuming that I use pesticides or other in viro
mentally incorrect shtuff to make my lawn "green"  I just pull them pesky weeds BY
HAND and use a little bit of cow shit... aka, cow manure, aka, Miracle
Grow... Or,sumpin' on the same lines.

Now, even though I think I am, I am NOT Mother Nature, so I cannot blueened
my skies.... but I'm working on it.

OnlyHumanGoVols

Felix, you rascally devil, can I do your lawn?  Pleeeeeeease????

GoVols

Felix the Great says:
How come when you want something to be whiter, you 'whiten' it. Like
toothpaste will whiten teeth. And, if you want something blacker, you
'blacken' it. Like some fish are 'blackened'. But, you never hear of
someone wanting their lawn to 'greenen'. Or, when the sky clears, it
hasn't 'blueened'.  I'm just wondering.