[at-l] I've got a week free....now which section to do??? HELP!!!!

OK Ladies & Gents, I could use some serious help here.

My two eldest daughters have a week with my sister at summer camp, but Leastun is still a year too young to go.  Upon hearing that
her sisters were going to get to go to camp & she wasn't, her bottom lip grew at an astonishing rate and sagged dangerously towards
the floor.  Momma came to the rescue and told Leastun that seein' as how her sisters were gonna be gone to camp all week that she
(thatuhd be me) and Leastun would spend a week on the trail.

So, now my problem is this..what would be the best section to do with a 7 year old that might include a swimming hole and really
kewl stuff to see along the way (wildlife & flora)?  I figure that I can spend a least 1 day travel to and from the trailhead from
my home in SE TN.   That'd leave 5 days to hike, but remember that with Leastun it won't be a marathon-more like a leisurely ramble.
Perhaps, somewhere from GA to PA?

I welcome all suggestions.  Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!!!

Tenacious Tanasi

   (Shelly Hale)