[at-l] Antlers Camp

>YANKEE magazine has a two-page article about Antlers Camp entitled "House for
>Sale."  It talks about the 11 acres and how beautiful they are then gives the
>following information:
>
>"The Antlers is in the second year of its current five-year commercial lease
>(this allows the owner to rent the property), which costs $8,000 per year and
>is renewable.  Taxes are approximately $65 per year.  The main log cabin is
>22.5' x 12.5', with a 4.5 x 6.5 shower in back; the sleeping cabins
>are 11.5' x
>19' and 12.5' x 16.5'.  The property is being offered for $175,000.  Contact
>Greg Stanley at ERA McPhail Realty in Lincoln, Maine; 207-794-6164.
>mcphailrealty.com."
>
>Kinnickinic

I don't think this can be the same Antlers Campsite in the 100 mile
wilderness.  When I camped there in October there was no cabin.  It
was that way 5 years ago when I hiked from Monson to K.  The Antlers
I visited is maintained by employees of LL Bean.  Anyone know if
there are two places with the same name on Jo Mary Lake?

Gabby Art
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman