[at-l] Harpers Ferry as the Beginning of a Thru

Some of you are reading my blog on occasion.  Well, the news is that I have my retirement date planned.  I'm going to be diligent about expenses, pay off what I owe, and save for a new car for the next 1095 days so that I can start my Thru Hike on or about June 1, 2008.

My plan is to start at Harpers Ferry and hike North and then hitch back to HF and hike South.  I know I've heard of others who have done this and I'm interested in reading a journal if anyone has a url that leads to one.  Searching google has not produced what I am looking for.

I won't be 'alone' as I'll have an 18 year old grandson of a friend accompanying me.  His graduation from school and mine from work.

I can see the speck of light at the end of the tunnel!

Coosa
Carol Donaldson
carol1944@brmemc.net
http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com
("Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it" ~ Pope John Paul II The Great)