[at-l] parking in NJ

Hi Gang,
	Just back from Trail DAys. It was nice to see so many old friends and
some new ones too. Had a great breakfast at Marsha's Hospitality House
and stopped in for a cup of coffee several times :-). I left early
today and did a little trail work. I can hardly wait to get into the
woods Friday night for my three week hike.
	I saw some nice new gear. I bought some AAA lithium batterys! Maybe
they will be at Walmart by this winter. The Mont Bell down sweater
sure looked nice at 7.5 oz and a mere $129. The Alligator was tasty as
always and the ice cream was good too. Barb's brownie's are fantastic,
I just ate the last one.

	Can anyone tell me about parking a car in Vernon, NJ or New Milford,
NY or Warwick Turnpike area. I wonder if there are AT parking lots. I
would like to leave a car at one of these road crossings or somewhere
in this area for three weeks.

chase