[at-l] Hi

I'm coming out of hiding for a sec or two... Jan? I miss your emails, and I
always, ALWAYS follow the instructions.  Marsha?  Girl... I've got a nice
bottle of wine here for you.  Camo?  Sorry I missed you.  RnR?  My orchids all look
like shit... except for one plant that is doing beautifully.  Shelley?  Your
humor... damn.. I really miss it.

Enough about y'all.  My boss is running for judge and I've changed careers.
I, apparently, have the ability to manage a campaign... and I. LOVE. IT.

Don't be discouraged, folks, I'm still... REALLY.. gonna hike that damned
trail.  If it hair lips the devil.

Oh, and Datto says "Hi."

Love  y'all

Kelly