[at-l] at-l mysteries

You might have been switched to a different status.

Have you checked your status?

The following reminder, sent out once a month.  It includes subscription info
and how
to use it to check or change status.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, mailman-request@backcountry.net) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner@backcountry.net.  Thanks!

Passwords for xxxxx@yyyyy.zzz:

List                                     Password // URL
at-l@backcountry.net                     abcdef
<<

Chainsaw