From: <ox97game@aol.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:13 PM
Subject: [at-l] 2005 Trail Days - Red vs. Orange

> Just for the record.   Red and Black are the colors that DAWG likes best.
Orange is a hiker's best friend.  At least one of their best friends over
the past several years.   On the AT in GA, NC, TN, and southern VA, the
orange awning is quickly correlated with food, and lots of it.

> DAWG has said that she will be trying to fly her Red and Black UGA DAWGS
flag from my flagpole near the ORANGE tent.   It should be very entertaining
to watch her shinny up that flagpole to attach that flag.   Should we charge
admission?   A dawg on a stick.   That would be worth having a picture of
just to post on the AT-L.  <lol>

> I will have the orange awning and a bigger solid white awning at the
campground.  The forecast is for rain all weekend in that area, so we may
need to move the cook-out Sat night up to that location.   I should be set
up in the front of the campground, near the entrance and the restrooms.