[at-l] Fastpacking 101

Aw, man!
I hate that I can't get to Trail Days this year.
Can someone/many do a review of this seminar (below) online?
I really want to hear the salient points. I know it would be a
terrific thread and - double bonus!! - one actually about hiking too.
I'm especially interested in equipiing a new hiker for summer weekend
hikes.
Looking forward to your discussion next week,

Fast 'n Lite Shoester
(or, wanting to be more so)

---------------------------------------
FASTPACKING 101 ROAD SHOW: DAMASCUS, VA
---------------------------------------

Going to Trail Days in Damascus? Don't miss out on the Fastpacking 101
Road Show featuring the Fab Four of Ultralight Backpacking: Demetri
Coupounas (GoLite), Ryan Jordan (Backpacking Light), Brian Robinson
(Calendar Year Triple Crown), and Glen Van Peski (Gossamer Gear).

WHERE: Meet at the GoLite Booth, Trail Days, Damascus VA
WHEN: Saturday May 14, 9am to 1pm OR Sunday May 15, 9am to 1pm
WHAT: "Fast and Lite in Four Hours: The Art of Ultra-Lite
Backpacking." An interactive 3.4-mile hike on the AT with on-trail
discussions, mid-trail clinic, and discussion group
--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/