[at-l] Trail Days 2005 names update 5/8

Yup,
	I made AT-L buttons a few years. I made name tags a few years too.
Those luggage tags worked really well with the AT-L logo printed on
them. Especially when Amy Friends did the Colegrify ( ok I cant spell
that word for fancy writing) They look like a white blaze anyway. But
attendance at Trail Days,Rucks and ALDHA Gatherings quickly went from
a dozen AT-L people to 50 then near 100. It just got too expensive
lol. See you at T days.
chase