From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net] On Behalf Of ox97game@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:14 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] 2005 Trail Days - Red vs. Orange

Just for the record.   Red and Black are the colors that DAWG likes best.  Orange is a hiker's best friend.  At least one of their
best friends over the past several years.   On the AT in GA, NC, TN, and southern VA, the orange awning is quickly correlated with
food, and lots of it.

DAWG has said that she will be trying to fly her Red and Black UGA DAWGS flag from my flagpole near the ORANGE tent.   It should be
very entertaining to watch her shinny up that flagpole to attach that flag.   Should we charge admission?   A dawg on a stick.
That would be worth having a picture of just to post on the AT-L.  <lol>

I will have the orange awning and a bigger solid white awning at the campground.  The forecast is for rain all weekend in that area,
so we may need to move the cook-out Sat night up to that location.   I should be set up in the front of the campground, near the
entrance and the restrooms.

See y'all in a couple of days.

Ox