[at-l] Trail Days 2005 names update 5/8

On 5/9/05 3:24 PM, "David Hicks" <daveh@psknet.com> wrote:

> I've known more than one hiker whose trail name became "Just Bob," "Just Joe,"
> "Just Mike," or "Just Whatever."  So, until you get tagged otherwise, you
> might be "Just Jim."  OTOH, you might just remain "Just Jim."

We met a 'Just Bob' on the trail this weekend. He hiked the PCT a few years
ago, and is doing the AT this year. He came into the shelter, ate dinner,
and laid out his bag and groundsheet in the open in front of the shelter.
I'm not sure what he did when it started raining that night, because when I
got up at 0600 Sunday morning, he was gone. Never made a sound packing up.
Quiet guy.

Ken