[at-l] snoring

As this mom day comes to an end and I get ready for bed I can't help but think of what my mama done tol' me. She said, "Son, don't pet the sweaty stuff." No, wait... uhmmmmm... well, it was something like that. Happy Mother's Day yet again all. :D............writes Robert

Wait, wait!  Are you sure that you're not Felix, writing under a pseudonym?  Surely, two people on this list can't have the same curved (I hesitate to say "warped") sense of humor.  <G>  anklebear