[at-l] those pesky snorers

Clark invites me to give him some reading material on Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
A quick Google search has lots of commercial sites - which is a nice way of
looking at all of the options for equipment and such.

The best site was funded by the taxpayers:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000811.htm

It is quite clear and balanced, without a push for any particular product or
facility. In my mind, it fails to adequately describe the problems of failure
to diagnose and treat. We know that if you wait until after hypertension
starts, treatment of OSA fails to improve blood pressure or heart disease.
Hence, if there is a suspicion of problems - early treatment is probably
better.

OrangeBug