[at-l] ALDHA at Trail Days

Hi all,

Greetings from Tupelo, Mississippi, birthplace of Elvis Presley.  I'm
currently on a seven week road trip, primarily to the southern states of
Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi.  I left the Gulf coast two days ago and
am now slowly heading for Damascus.  I'll be there in plenty of time for
Trail Days.

Once again, the ALDHA booth can use some volunteers to help man the booth
and give Sue, Jojo, and me an occasional break.  If you are able to help
out, please let me know.  Reply directly to m_factor@hotmail.com (I'm not
currently receiving list mail while traveling) and let me know if there's
any particular time period for which you are willing and able to sign up.

Otherwise, just show up at the booth near the shelter in the park and we'll
put you to good use - even if it's just to keep us company.  The booth does
end up being a bit of a fun place to hang out.

We'll be setting up the booth Thursday, late afternoon, and manning it all
day Friday and Saturday.  Not sure yet about Sunday.

For those who don't know, ALDHA is the Appalachian Long Distance Hikers
Association.  Come find out more about us at the booth and again Saturday,
May 14 from 5-6pm in the Rock School auditorium.  I'll be presenting the All
About ALDHA talk this year.

See you there!

Mara
Stitches, AT99