From: <marn44@aol.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:16 AM
Subject: [at-l] dr Seuss

> Here's a great quote for all the ATers.
>
> You're off to great places
> Today is your day
> Your mountain is waiting
> So...Get on your way.
>
> Author:  Dr Seuss
>
> I got off the trail after only 10 days... only made it to Neel's Gap.I
don't exactly feel like a failure but I do see myself as a pretty big
WUS(spelling?) I did disappoint myself in a large way.  The last 2 lines
above have been resounding in my being almost from the time I arrived home.
Working on logistics to get back on ASAP. And from what I learned in the
short time I was there I will return with a  big attitude change.